Thursday, October 23, 2008

Ready... Almost

Tomorrow I take my first exam in almost 3 years...

I think I'm about as prepared as I'm going to be, and that's a good feeling. Perhaps I could have done more, but at this point I think I just need to sleep and let my dreams help me learn (no, really).

In other news, it's dropped below freezing temperatures several times in the last few days. When I got up this morning it was a balmy 35 degrees. I still rode my bike to class though, complete with gloves and beanie. To all those who said I wouldn't enjoy the cold, my joy is still going strong. Check back after a few months of this, but I can't see growing tired of this.

2 comments:

Denny and Birgit said...

Did you get to enjoy the full effect of fall colors or are the trees already getting bare?

Here it is still hot! I'm sitting outside doing my grading.

sealbchlinda said...

Please tell us how that exam went. I agree with you on how good it feels to be in brisk weather. I really enjoyed my winter in Germany. There was something very special about it.