Sunday, July 13, 2008

Wow... just wow

Words can not describe the beauty of Plitvička Jezera, so I'll just let the pictures do the talking (there's over 100, and some of them are meant to be stitched together for panoramas). The pictures can't really capture it either, but at least it's something.

Move this place to the top of your list of places to see before you die, seriously. I can't even think of hyperbole that would do it justice. The first scene you get when you walk into the park is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen, and it only got better. Ok, I'm gonna shut up now and put in some of my favorite photos.












2 comments:

Tinu_H said...

wow it looks amazing
you are a super photographer

Unknown said...

gorgeous...

were you able to go swimming?


-jess

(PS, finished 'song of susannah')